Thoughts Of An Outcast

The sky shines bright so smooth and light
I try to use my life to move towards Christ
I live and learn but happy days are hard to find
Seek weed and liquor as a way to calm my mind
Live good to die good and receive your blessings back
Confuse because my mood gives the image death is bad
My heart is cold as the artic breeze feels like joy has set apart from me
It really isn't hard to see that my happiness is hard to reach
Silent solider I wont talk for weeks but pray to god my heart to free
Showing love is really hard for me when I don't even have a heart for me
Constant pressure makes me feel like I am never safe
Lord I pray when I lay to rest tonight that I might never wake
Look towards the sky with hopes to levitate
I want peace and freedom from the devils place..

No comments:

Post a Comment