I'm Home

i close my eyes and vision peace i know its hiding somewhere
fall to my knees and pray to god that my happy days will come near
i want to laugh, don't want to cry i've shed massive tears for grouped years
the thought of never making it that would be my true fear
heaven or hell its hard to tell when i die which one i'll enter
my frosty heart is cold as december drink juice and liquor as my ember
misery keeps me company on the daily cannot escape it
its as if i wrote my life in ink regardless of cannot erase it
walk aimlessly down a dark path hoping the light develops
or will the evil box me in, the venom silently envelops
my life is bad no need ta cry, still i wish for better days
i hope and dream and wish and pray for things that never came
if i should die before i wake i ask the lord to take my soul
the lights around the gates to heaven is what i pray i'm shown
I'M HOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment