Reminise

i have alot of bad tendencies peace defeats my enemies i never knew how much you meant to me
i admit i made a few mistakes jealously would soon brew hate kindness for weakness from you i'd take
i ask god to please forgive my sins if i could get the chance again i'd be a loyal and romantic man
i know i lied right to your face not knowing love would soon erase i let the evilness consume my fate
now i pursue my faith i wish that i could just redo mistakes its different now and its for you i state
at times i've spoken vulgar determination baits my hunger my heart burns but it makes me stronger
never meant for you to feel such pain a righteous mind i will sustain and from the temptation i will refrain
my life was a pattern so sequential broke through my barriers now show potential an open heart is what i present you
i ask you can i be forgiven fed up with my indecent living the evil that lives in me diminished
i refuse again to be aggressive as i mature i show progression honestly i can say i learned my lesson
just wish i could rewind it all not worried and nevermind the cost
my thoughts stop and my mind is lost..

No comments:

Post a Comment