Confusion And Terror

the saddest part is that i never made it past the dark
i feel as if i really do not have a heart
my state of mind is pain and crying
i feel like the life i live is a waist of time
each day i wake and pray to god asking that i can make it out
sad to say but truthfully written death is what i think about
stuck in the middle, good or bad don't know which path to follow
kill myself with alcohol its my gladness in a bottle
easy to hate but hard to love, why i don't understand
smoke and drink my hope is faint, cant figure why i don't really care
i need to find a better way so that i may see better days
if life's a bitch i will let her lay don't know if i will let her stay
i'm me to the end so you can hate it or love it
weird enough but true as hell, i hate that you love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment