Beauty Of Love

You might hear me smashing rhymes, or you might see me blasting nines
But you're the passion I, need to keep my ass in line
Won't ever hurt you boo fuck what I told you, you'll understand this once I show you
My heart and soul is what I owe you, if you only knew how much I wan' hold you
I think about you frequently, you are the missing piece to me
Despite what I might say don't want the day to come you leaving me
What I'm saying not a lie its true, finally found a dime its you
I know you know I'd fight for you, guess what I'd give my life up to
I told you I was thuggin' baby, yea some things I do are fucking crazy
But without you as my comfort baby my life really be nothing baby
For a while all I would feel was rain, thanking god for real cuz still I'm sane
My mood might change I'm still the same, girl you stole my heart and healed my pain
Its been a while since I done shed a tear, my vision here but never clear
Wit you I'm feeling better yea, cuz you give me something that was never there
You are my freshest breath of air, gave me strength now I aint never scared
My life it wasn't never fair, if you need me girl you bet I'm there

No comments:

Post a Comment