Slowly Diminished

feel the strongest pain blind to joy as if I lost my sight
Lord why am I given the hardest days and the darkest nights
I try to be a leader take a portion for the team
But get only pain and misery I'm even tortured in my dreams
I relax and try to take it slow my life is far from finished
When you get no love from others though for real it's hard to give it
I try to be a good man keep the lord inside my life
But miss the word and get deterred when demons block my line of sight
Jealously and hatred is all I see around my block
Young and misled niggas quick to get gunned down by cops
No one seems to care act as if its nothing out the usual
Just another nigga dead and another fucking funeral
God if you can hear me tell me why the world is like this
Or could it be the end is near if so no need to fight it
Forgive me for the hate I speak and the mistakes I'll make forever
But save a place for me lord please inside the gates of heaven
And if I'm due to cast away and burn inside eternal fire
Then lay me down and take me now my life is worse then dying

No comments:

Post a Comment