Eternal Love

i don't think you'll ever understand just how you've touched my life
no sense of me to lie how i've been living just not right
i don't think you could ever know just how special you really are
even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star
i don't think you will ever comprehend how you've made my dreams come true
or how you've opened my heart to love and all the things it can do
you've allowed me to experience something very hard to find
unconditional love that exist in my body, soul, and mind
i don't think you could ever feel all the love i have to give
and i'm sure you'll never realize you've become my will to live
you are an amazing person and without you who knows where i'd be
having you in my life completes every part of me
into my world of dark and silence you brought light and music
i understand how having love feels great i don't want to lose it
when you lit my fire, i began to see and understand the taste of love
i want you by my side for ever until i reach the gates above..

No comments:

Post a Comment