No Sight

i sit alone outside, feel the cool wind passing me
trying to live my life right and do what the lord ask of me
catastrophe comes naturally feel dead so i don't have to sleep
fire and passion burn strong see no time in relaxing
wonder if i'll meet god when i die, take me as is
my heart colder i'm a lost soldier on this battefield called life
please just open your eyes and see that the battle is my life..
empty beer bottles and cigarettes, spoils of war
i know that god is testing me to see if i'm pure
past years often bother me, outgoing you wont silence me
fulfillment in life, to feel alright is what i'd die to reach
i've set goals with blessed roles i know i'll make it through the threshold
lord i been frozen stiff in the pain i was left gnome...
i've been told i'm narrow minded and i'm heartless
but thats not the case, i'm just blinded in the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment