The Right Way

i dream about success frequently forever wonder if i can grab it
via the skills the lord bestowed upon me, my talent to write with passion
sometimes i wonder if my life will take the drastic turn
for good and righeousness or will be another brother to crash and burn
never have i been the nicest person evil is still surrounding me
sometimes i look to escape this earth and search for finding peace
look past the nigga here and see the good inside of me
had violent year but try to clear a bright path for you to follow me
shed silent tears my time is near, feel suffocated when i try to breathe
or could it be the pain of wathcing real men become a dying breed
if i'm to die today i will not fight, give my mom a kiss goodbye
remember me for who i was not what i did to get me by
show no emotion as i pass wondering if i will fly or fall
i'm gone now so live your life the right way incase you die tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment