Good Love?

excuse me miss but can i have a minute
to talk no need to brag on bitch shit
i was looking and i seen you fine
had visions i could deem you mine
god must of been showing off with you, an angel straight from heaven
and what a day it just could be if god made you my blessing
i see that you saw me in the distance peeping you
baby tell me how this sounds..? me and you
i have loyalty no lies, just me and you
the right thing for your love i'd be pleased to do
just take the time to notice i'm far from the average man
me and you should get together whenever thats the plan
i know your worried wondering if i'm going to break your heart
i'm blinded by your beauty cant see the evil you made it dark
i want to hold you in my arms and let you feel the love i have for you
are you really there for me though, this is what i'm asking you
please don't get mad and ignorant no need to catch an attitude
because if i knew you had good love for me it would be no point in asking you..

No comments:

Post a Comment